very scandanavian. love the wall mirrors. would add great warmth to a room.
I love them!(^v^)
very cute necklaces!
Ooo I really like these! Especially in necklace form :)
this is my favorite find all day. ah! these are so awesome. & in necklace form they'd especially be useful for people who tend to get stuff stuck in their teeth, haha
LOVE these mirrors.
omg, i thought they were necklaces in the first pic but figured out they were mirrors by the second one! very chic!
seesaw loves you. thanks for visiting.
very scandanavian. love the wall mirrors. would add great warmth to a room.
ReplyDeleteI love them!
ReplyDelete(^v^)
very cute necklaces!
ReplyDeleteOoo I really like these! Especially in necklace form :)
ReplyDeletethis is my favorite find all day. ah! these are so awesome. & in necklace form they'd especially be useful for people who tend to get stuff stuck in their teeth, haha
ReplyDeleteLOVE these mirrors.
ReplyDeleteomg, i thought they were necklaces in the first pic but figured out they were mirrors by the second one! very chic!
ReplyDelete