I'm kind of a nerd in the way that I've always liked school and the supplies that go along with it. If I was heading back to school today, my books would be covered in Book City Jackets.
I believe there is a nerd inside each of us, especially when it comes to stationery! :) I love these! When I was a kid I always wondered why people cover the beautiful covers of books with ugly paper (usually newspapers). I mean after all why the book has a beautiful cover if you can't enjoy it? I wouldn't be asking the same question if the books were wrapped in these though! They make the books even prettier :)
I loved covered books when I was a kid! I've always had a thing for brown paper bags! These are terrific illustrations.
ReplyDeletei love school supplies AND brown paper bags or wrapping paper so these fit the bill perfectly! great find.
ReplyDeleteI believe there is a nerd inside each of us, especially when it comes to stationery! :)
ReplyDeleteI love these! When I was a kid I always wondered why people cover the beautiful covers of books with ugly paper (usually newspapers). I mean after all why the book has a beautiful cover if you can't enjoy it? I wouldn't be asking the same question if the books were wrapped in these though! They make the books even prettier :)
a friend recommended i look up book city jackets a few months ago and love them.
ReplyDelete