do want!!
LOVE it! I'm such a huge fan of white -- it looks like a little bit of Heaven.
So cool. Such unexpected beauty in that space!
I love how bright and open it is! Although it looks sort of funny next to the traditional townhouses... I wonder how the neighbors feel about it?
This is just so pretty!
Perfect! I would love to live in a place like this one - so bright with a little color here and there, just beautiful! p.s. seems like I've missed a lot here while I was away:)
The skill and thought in which Scandinavians so gracefully integrate the old with the new never fails to amaze me.
seesaw loves you. thanks for visiting.
do want!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it! I'm such a huge fan of white -- it looks like a little bit of Heaven.
ReplyDeleteSo cool. Such unexpected beauty in that space!
ReplyDeleteI love how bright and open it is! Although it looks sort of funny next to the traditional townhouses... I wonder how the neighbors feel about it?
ReplyDeleteThis is just so pretty!
ReplyDeletePerfect! I would love to live in a place like this one - so bright with a little color here and there, just beautiful!
ReplyDeletep.s. seems like I've missed a lot here while I was away:)
The skill and thought in which Scandinavians so gracefully integrate the old with the new never fails to amaze me.
ReplyDelete