
Dear readers,
We think you're neat*. Would you pretty please take two minutes and fill out this survey? We're trying to learn more about who you are, what you like/don't like, what you want to see more of, etc. It's anonymous and only 15 easy questions.
As some motivation, we're giving 5 of you a little surprise: any 3-pk of letterpress cards you want plus a calendar. Just remember to leave a comment on this post after you've taken the survey and the winners will be chosen randomly. Survey ends March 8th, so make sure you enter before then. Thank you!
2010 SeeSaw Reader Survey
*new letterpress cards available in our shoppe
Nice ; ]
ReplyDeleteHappy to answer your questions :)
ReplyDeleteI've answered all 15 questions. :)
ReplyDeleteYippee! Just finished.
ReplyDeletedone! :)
ReplyDeleteCount me in.
ReplyDeleteCheers,
Done, that was breezy!
ReplyDeleteall done. hope it helps! :)
ReplyDeleteDone and done.
ReplyDeleteSurvey done! Hope it helps.
ReplyDeletebtw thanks for the post last week! It was such a great surprise to see me on seesaw :)
Happily finished...You guys are a daily read with my morning coffee!
ReplyDeleteI took your survey! :)
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeleteDone!
ReplyDeletejust answered them, love your blog so all positive feedback! xoxo tigerlillyquinn.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteJust left my ecstatic comments--love the clean, playful aesthetic!
ReplyDeleteJust finished the survey! LOVE your blog :)
ReplyDeletesurvey done :)
ReplyDeletedallas
http://dillydallas.blogspot.com
Just filled out the survey. Sure hope I can manage to win something fabulous.
ReplyDeleteLOve your blog and always look forward to reading it!!!
ReplyDeletesurvey complete. i love seesaw.
ReplyDeletedone
ReplyDeletei completed the survey!
ReplyDeletesurvey done!
ReplyDeletedone.
ReplyDeleteSurveyed!
ReplyDeletesurvey complete :)
ReplyDeleteTook the survey & love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteExcellent. Would love some of your wonderful cards! Thanks for having such an adorable blog.
ReplyDeleteWaiting for it to load, then I'll be happy to answer. Love you site!!
ReplyDeleteHope the survey helps! I can't wait to win some freebies! Thanks!
ReplyDeletedone. ooh, i hope i get chosen to win those pretty cards!
ReplyDeleteAll done!
ReplyDeleteall finished! hope it helps! thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI took the survey. I'm guessing you'll know my answers, since really, I might be the only accountant that reads your blog. Oh, and the household income ranges skipped over $70k - 99k. Do you not care about people in that range? Just kidding, just being annoying.
ReplyDeletehope this helps...thanks so much for all your work, I really appreciate it!
ReplyDelete..done and done.. thanks for a great blog!..
ReplyDeletetook it!
ReplyDeleteDone it :) btw i really like the name "seesaw designs"!
ReplyDeleteThanks
just finished!
ReplyDeleteThanks for looking for feedback!
ReplyDeletegotcha. done.
ReplyDeletei'm new to your blog and i'm loving everything that's posted. i also love that you're tuning in with your readers to see how you can cater more to your audience!
ReplyDeletesurvey filled!
Wonderful blog! Reader survey completed! Thanks!
ReplyDeletesurvey'd.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteAlways happy to give feedback to a blog i love...i swear i share almost every post on google reader...
ReplyDeletefinished the survery! I love your blog :)
ReplyDeletejust did the survey and love the new letterpress!
ReplyDeleteno problem w/the survey this afternoon. fingers crossed for winning some pretty cards!
ReplyDeleteyo.soy.alexa [at]gmail [dot]com
just took the survey with great enthusiasm.
ReplyDeletefinished!!! seesaw is one of my favorites.
ReplyDeleteI took it chums.
ReplyDeleteSurvey: check.
ReplyDelete:)
done and done!
ReplyDeleteHappy to answer a survey for one of my favorite blogs!
ReplyDeleteyou're awesome! thanks!!
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work!
ReplyDeletedone & done :) thanks!
ReplyDeletedone and done :)
ReplyDeleteTick in the box! ;)
ReplyDeletelove your blog, happy to do the survey! :)
ReplyDeletetook the survey!
ReplyDeletediggity-done.
ReplyDeletelove your blog! nice to have a good local blog around...
ReplyDeletejust completed the survey! :)
ReplyDeletesurvey complete :)
ReplyDeletelove this blog!!
you're great!
ReplyDeletethank you for the opportunity and keep the good work!
ReplyDeleteAnd the survey says... awesome!
ReplyDeletePS love the new vintage shop.
survey done.
ReplyDeletegood day~~
hooray!
ReplyDeletejust finished the survey
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see what's in store for us in your vintage shop!
ReplyDelete(robyncliff@yahoo.com)
I hope it helped!
ReplyDeleteThis is my first visit here but I must say I'm quite impressed with everything I've seen so far!
ReplyDeleteI am already drooling over the thought of more letterpress!
ReplyDeletewooo love you guys!
ReplyDeletethanks
ReplyDeletedone! love your blog!
ReplyDeleteDone :)
ReplyDeleteHope it will help.
Just finished, always happy to help :D
ReplyDeleteFinished!
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with your site!
i really dig this blog. survey done!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Love it. I think YOU are neat as well!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog! Took the survey. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteDone! 100%!
ReplyDeletedone and done! :)
ReplyDeleteDone and done!
ReplyDeleteJust completed your survey and happy to do it! Love the blog.....
ReplyDeleteA Majors
Survey - check!
ReplyDeleteI just finished the survey and I'm happy to do it! Thank-you for your wonderful blog! It's nice to see good design on the web!
ReplyDeletelove the blog and the shops!
ReplyDeletejust finished answering the questions! =)
ReplyDeletejust finished. My fingers are now crossed to win those cards and calendar! thanks
ReplyDeleteYou kids rock!
ReplyDeletei'm totally impressed (but not surprised) by your readership numbers. ku-dos!
ReplyDeleteQuestions Answered! :)
ReplyDeleteAnswered! Love your blog.
ReplyDelete"I think you are neat" too. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeletelove love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI want to win some letterpress goods!
ReplyDeleteJust did the survey! Your blog is great.
ReplyDeletetook the survey:) lovely little letterpress cards*
ReplyDeleteI finished the questions! You guys are great.
ReplyDeleteSurvey completed!
ReplyDelete