secret pocket.



Mackenzie over at Secret Pocket is one of those blog friends I'm really happy to have found. She inspires me with her endless creative projects, thrift finds, cooking, etc. (Plus she interned at Martha Stewart, which pretty much guarantees she is awesome, right?)

A while ago she sent me a few of her fabric-covered magnets, which come in a bunch of great vintage prints and are super strong. I seriously love them. Good news for us: Mackenzie is having a magnet sale right now in her shop. (I just bought a lot of them, but she is planning on listing some more).

top photo by me, bottom via secret pocket

6 comments:

tabitha said...

wow love them!

Kate said...

I love these! They're too cute!

Livi said...

finding a new blog friend is the bestest!

samandlivi.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

funny that you mention this.. just looked at another friend's blog who posted about her magnet sale also. but seriously, so cute!

Unknown said...

these are so cute!

p.s. i love her name ;)

Deborah said...

These are super cute - heading over to check them out!!