diy chandelier.





It's very old news but this is one of my favorite lighting DIY's ever. It's from the Brick House and based on Lindsey Adelman's make-it-yourself version of her beautiful chandelier. I would love to try this in my home.

(Convincing the husband to help me is another story, though. Last time we replaced lighting in our home may have ended up in a power outage, a gash in his thumb, and some slight electric shock. Ha.)

p.s. SeeSaw used another Brick House tutorial for the shelving in our studio
.

6 comments:

Eva / Sycamore Street Press said...

It's funny...I
d been thinking about this chandelier recently, but could not remember where I had seen it to find the instructions. Thanks for posting it!

rachel @ blackeiffel said...

OOh that is incredible!

Linz said...

i'm going to leave this DYI to the pros. if i did it, i'd probably end up having it wrapped around my head. hehehe

rachel said...

I love the look of this. Thanks for sharing!

Ella said...

oh that looks like a wonderful idea, but i would somehow end up breaking a limb doing it. :)

Wait till you see Seattle Bicycle Lawyers said...

This is so nice and easy to make. I'll gather the materials needed now so I can already start the project.